Are you looking for some economics dissertation topics to choose from? Are you searching for the top class dissertation topics in economics for undergraduates? If your answer to any of these questions is a ‘yes’; then; lucky you for stumbling upon a student’s favorite academic helper– My Essay Mate! Picking the apt topic for your dissertation is a tricky task. There is no denying the fact that the dissertation is one of the major works that accounts for a large number of credits on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. That is why it becomes even more significant to choose wisely.
Many students pursuing economics get confused when it comes to choosing the dissertation topic, given the fact that the field of study deals with issues in society today coupled with the multitude of research. In case you have also become prey to this issue, fret not; continue reading this blog wherein our economics dissertation experts have curated a list of top economics dissertation topics.
30 Examples of dissertation topics in economics
General dissertation topics in economics
- A case study on the effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth.
- What is the relationship between the stock market and economic growth? A detailed view.
- Has the current economic crisis encouraged UK charities towards more commercial models and practices?
- What is the impact of a recession on consumer credit? A detailed view.
- What is the impact of BREXIT on the Economy of the United Kingdom?
Microeconomics Dissertation Topics
- Explain the trends in consumer behaviour on the evolution of consumption in the UK over the last 10 years.
- Can the dominant-firm model be applied to the furniture retail industry in the UK?
- What are the characteristics of the innovative organisation in the UK?
- The energy market in the UK: A microeconomic approach.
- Does firm size affect firm profits? If yes, put forth the evidence from manufacturing firms in the UK.
Macroeconomics Dissertation Topics
- Explaining in detail as to how interest rates affect consumption in the UK.
- What is the magnitude of the impact of oil price changes on UK consumption?
- Period of transition: Explaining the evolution of regional convergence in the UK.
- Mentioning the causes and consequences of the evolution of exchange rates in the UK.
- Explaining the unemployment and regional mobility of labour in the UK.
Behavioural Economics Dissertation Topics
- How retailers bury customers in an avalanche of options? - Persuading choice paralysis.
- A case study of amazon on the behavioural economics of discounting.
- Big data and implications for behavioural economics
- A study of how the UK market benefitted from behavioural economics theory.
- How has behavioural economics influenced the real-world context? A case of online purchase behaviour.
- Weight management through behavioural economics: use of incentives
- Explaining the behavioural economics perspective on what motivates consumers?
- How to use behavioural economics to help in reducing substance abuse?
Environmental Economics Dissertation Topics
- Is the environment responsible for shaping business behaviours? Is, yes, then to what extent? A critical analysis.
- Evidence-based study on economics in relation to biodiversity and nature conservation.
- Assessing the role of NGOs and organizations to promote a healthy environment through fundraising programs.
- Willingness to pay for various recycling programs – A case study of the United Kingdom.
- Incentives regarding land and water management – A case study of the United Kingdom.
- Environmental improvements in regards to locational differences in communities Discuss in an economic approach.
- Discuss as to what is climate change in relation to economics.
Before deciding on the economics dissertation topics, it is imperative for any student to be clear with certain pointers. Below I have mentioned some of the key factors that need to be taken into consideration before finalising the economics dissertation topics. Here you go:
- It is important that the topic you choose should be of your own interest as well. If it’s not done this way, then you won’t be able to give your 100% to the assigned task.
- To carry out your own research and to stand out amidst the crowd, it is great to choose a unique topic for your dissertation. Looking out for a totally unique topic of research is seldom possible. Or how about researching the already done work with a different perspective? It would not only give you the scope of research but might also give you some brownie points.
- Make sure that your economics dissertation is tightly written and it must not be vague. Not only that the overall structure of your paper should be following a clear structure but every sentence must add-on to the construction of the chief argument.
- While you might be advised to keep your economics dissertation succinct, but make sure that it meets the bare minimum requirement.
- Research, research and research! That’s the mantra and you must follow this though it is an unsaid thing.
- Make sure that you are also being realistic about the promise and scope of your idea. Try not to neglect the weaknesses of the topic of research.
- Before the final submission, always appoint someone senior or your tutor to at least go through the paper so that all the grammatical, spelling or other factual errors are omitted beforehand.
Choose My Essay Mate for economics assignment help – Here’s why!
Over the span of 10 years, My Essay Mate has been providing the online assignment help in UK. There has been no one in the industry who is giving the leverage to students to pick their own favourite expert from their panel of writers. It’s just us who offer this advantage to all those who count on us. No matter what, we always keep the quality of the work our main priority and that’s what has been speaking for us all this while. Below are some of the added benefits of choosing our economics assignment help:
- Complete Confidentiality: It is a promise from our side and we know how to keep it when we say that we don’t reveal your personal information at any point in time.
- 1 Subject 1 Expert: You don’t have to worry about the quality of your assignments as we follow the rule of 1 subject 1 expert at a time so that the expert doesn’t get distracted to hoards of other assignments on one go.
- Student Friendly Prices: Keeping in mind the budget of all the students, we ensure that we have kept the pricing of our orders suiting every pocket.
- 100% Original Content: “Everything new and nothing to hide.” That’s our motto and that’s how we strive to work.
- Express Assignment Services: When associated with us, you need not worry about the deadlines. In fact, we are into offering super express assignment delivery time of less than 6 hours.
- 24x7 Support: Stay assured that whenever it is us, we will support you 24*7, even during the wee hours of the day.
Stop pondering over where to get the economics dissertation topics, just give us a chance and we will prove to you what we mean to say.